Born in Kragujevac (Serbia) in September 16, 1956. Graduated from the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade.Works as a journalist and film critic since 1978 for almost all daily papers, periodicals, TV and radio station in ex Yugoslavia. Awarded for his achievements in media work.
Documentary movies -producer, writer and director:
- ZABRANJENI BEZ ZABRANE / CENSORED WITHOUT CENSORSHIP (2007)
- ŠTA HOCE TI LUDACI? / WHAT THEY WANT, THOSE LUNATICS? (2007)
- DOVIDJENJA U SLEDECOJ ZASEDI / GOODBYE AND SEE YOU IN NEXT AMBUSH (2007)
- OSVAJANJE SLOBODA / WINNING FREEDOM (2007)
- SKUPLJAC SEOBA / MIGRATION COLLECTOR (2007)
- PLASTICNA BOMBA / PLASTIC BOMB (2007)
- MICA I OKOLNE PRICE / MICA AND THE STORIES AROUND HER (2010)
- KARAMAZOV – SLIKE DUSE / KARAMAZOV – PICTURES OF THE SOUL (2012)
- SPOKOJ KRAJA / SERENITY OF THE END (2013)
TV series documentay – producer, writer and director: - SLIKE DUSE / PICTURES OF THE SOUL ( 15 epizodes; 2002; 2003; 2012)
Mica i okolne priče (Orig.) / 2010 / Serbia / 36 min
Milica Ostojić a.k.a. Mica Trofrtaljka or Mica Davorika a singer from Milićevci near Čačak (Serbia) by singing the song ”Davorike, dajke” became a big star of new underground music in the seventies in former Yugoslavija. Forgotten for years, she returned to the scene in the film ”Preaty village, preaty flame”, saying the historical sentence: “Shut up mate, erotica”.